Firewall Centers welcomes you to its after-school program!
Hours of Operation
Firewall Centers operates from approximately 3:00pm-6:00pm, Monday through Thursday.
- Daily attendance is required.
- Notify Firewall Staff to excuse your student’s absence.
- Repeated absences from Firewall due to participation in extracurricular activities will result in your student being removed from the program (i.e. sports, cheerleading, band, etc.)
Holidays and Other Non-Program Days
Firewall Centers follows the school calendar. Therefore, Firewall WILL NOT be open on Early Release Days, Thanksgiving week, Winter Break, Spring Break, and on the last two weeks of the academic school year.
Firewall Centers will NOT provide transportation
Only persons appearing on the Student Application Form will be allowed to pick up the student unless the Lead Mentor is notified in advance. Please pick up the student at or before their Center’s designated closing time. Student dismissal begins no earlier than 30 minutes prior to Center closing. Early or late pick-ups are not allowed and could result in the student being terminated from the program at the Director’s discretion.
Keeping the parent informed
Firewall Centers will be monitoring each student’s academic performance by reviewing progress reports and communicating with teachers and counselors. Firewall Staff will keep parents informed of any concerns related to their student’s progress.
Requirements for participation
- Daily attendance and participation is mandatory.
- Come prepared with school agenda to complete all homework assignments.
- Be respectful to the Firewall Center, Staff & Peers.
- Computer usage is for homework ONLY.
- Participation in all Firewall Special Events is mandatory.
- Cell phone usage is a privilege and should not disrupt the completion of homework.
- Communicate with Firewall staff on the day of or beforehand to excuse any student absences.
- Involve Firewall Staff in parent/teacher conferences if necessary.
- Responsible for child’s mandatory participation in all Firewall Special Events.
- Attend all mandatory parent meetings.
- The Firewall program is FREE. However, there are is a one-time, non-refundable $30.00 Registration Fee due upon acceptance for Middle and High School students.
Firewall Reward System
At Firewall, students earn points for:
- Course Performance
- Being a Servant Leader
Firewall Rewards Include:
- Weekly store items
- Gift cards
- Scholarships (High School Only)