Pinnacle Gradebook is an online resource and powerful tool for students and parents to stay current with grades and assignments. When teachers enter grades in their accounts, student grades are automatically available to you through a username and password.Parents can set up alerts for their email when: a student misses a homework assignment; scores below a set limit (determined by the parent) on any quiz, test, assignment or project; student average goes above or below a set limit.
- List of classes and current grades
- List of missing assignments
- All tests, quizzes, and homework assignments completed
- The teacher’s names and emails
- Daily attendance per class period
The Pinnacle Internet Viewer can be accessed one of the following three ways:
- The quickest way to login is directly through http://www.browardgrades.com/
- Username: Student ID#
- Password: date of birth yyyymmdd
- Make sure you choose the correct school from the dropdown list.
- Another way is through the Broward County Schools website:
- Go to www.browardschools.com
- Click the link called “Virtual Counselor”
- Once the page opens, click to log in as a “Student”
- Type in the student’s ID number (i.e. 0600000000)
- As the password, type in their birth date (i.e. MM/DD/YYYY) *Forward slashes are necessary
- Go to Student Info and scroll down the menu:
- Academic History
- Assignment History
- Driver’s Education
- Future Planning
- Graduation Information
- Marking Period Grades
- Pinnacle Gradebook
- Student Schedule
- Test Scores (FCAT and NRT)
- You can also log on from:
The student’s school website which takes you to the following link:
If logging in using this link, the student’s ID number (i.e. 060000000) is entered as normal. However, their birth date is entered in the following format: YYYYMMDD.
Learn more about Firewall Centers and how they provide free tutoring and mentoring to low-income students.
Give today at firewallcenters.org/give